Take Stock in Children has developed a new system for reporting mentor sessions. Through the new system you will be able to view your previously logged sessions, keep session notes, and update your contact information. You will also be able to access innovative tools to enhance your mentoring experience, including webinars, virtual college tours, and the online version of the mentor toolkit. You will still receive these Friday email reminders to report hours.
Strictly follow only the directions below to get started.
1. Click here to access the TSIC login screen.
2. Enter your email address in the empty box. Be sure to use the email address that we have on file for you. If you’re unsure which email that is, check with me.
3. Click ‘Generate Password.’ Your temporary password will be sent to your email.
4. After checking your email, go back to the TSIC login screen and enter the temporary password.
5. Click ‘login’
6. Click ‘reset password.’ The button will be below your listed contact information.
7. Type in your desired new password in the two boxes.
8. Click ‘Accept’
9. Click ‘My Profile’ at the very top of the page to see/edit your contact information, add a session, or access a list of your recorded sessions. Your most recently reported sessions will not be reflected yet, so please do not add them again.
If you run into any problems please let me know. Thank you for all that you do!
All the best,